- 30-Year Warranty – Most siding companies put the warranty at the end of their sales pitch. But if you examine why James Hardie can offer such a long-term warranty, you’ll begin to see what makes it the best choice in siding. The advanced technology that goes into making each fiber cement panel creates a superior product that outperforms all other siding choices, year after year.
- Strength & Durability – Okay, that’s two reasons. Fiber cement is not flimsy like vinyl, won’t dent or warp like aluminum, will not crack like stucco, and does not rot like wood. There is a reason that “cement” is right in the name.
- Resistance – Wind resistant. Fire resistant. Hail resistant. Insect resistant. No warping. No rot. No flaking or peeling.
- Less Maintenance – Because the color you choose for your James Hardie fiber cement siding is baked in at the factory, you won’t need to scrape and paint your home every few years. The color resists fading, and you can clean up with just a garden hose. Get your weekends back.
- It Looks Great – Fiber cement siding offers the rich, natural look and grain of wood, but has the strength of cement. You can choose from an amazing rainbow of colors in the James Hardie ColorPlus™ Technology system, and the complementary HardieTrim™ puts the entire package together. Just beautiful.
Be the Next Satisfied James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Customer
Do you think 8 million homeowners would all made the same mistake when they chose James Hardie fiber cement siding? Hardly. They are all happy inside their beautiful, safe, and weather resistant home, enjoying the incredible value they receive every day from their new siding.
Want that good feeling for yourself? Call us at (703) 778-5300 to schedule a free, no obligation assessment of your home’s siding needs. Or simply complete our convenient online form. Let’s work together to make your home more beautiful, more comfortable, and more valuable!